Friday, December 14, 2007

Happy Holidays

Catelyn is such a trooper. I had her bundled up like the poor kid on The Christmas Story. She just smiled the whole time. Such a sweet little girl!!!













Our pretty tree all decorated. :)


















Our first "family" ornament. I love it...the baby is a snowflake. ha!



















Catelyn's first christmas ornament!



















Our happy girl in her "My first Christmas" pj's.


















I finally finished sewing Catelyn's stocking, and I love seeing all of our names on the mantle together. yea!


5 comments:

Jason and Laura Brantley said...

yea for finishing the stocking! it looks great. and have i ever mentioned that catelyn is so stinkin cute! i love her open mouth smiles!

Rachel @ Moments With My Miracles said...

YAY for new pics!!! Seriously though, did you really make those stockings? I love you Deb (and I miss you)!

Ashley said...

i think you could win a photo contest with that top pic of Catelyn.. the most precious thing i've ever seen!!! Love ALL the pics!!

Susie said...

you made those stockings?! they are so cute! i am very impressed with you!

Kelly said...

Are you kidding me?!? You MADE those stockings!!! Deb, you have got skills! WOW! Catelyn is precious!