Saturday, January 19, 2008

Random Pics of January

What a beautiful little girl! I love those baby blues! :)

Catelyn's favorite place to hang out. Thanks for letting us borrow your jumper Clayton!

I was having a ruff morning last week, and my sweet little girl made it all better when I found her happy as a clown trying to escape her crib. I laughed so hard at that little leg just a kickin' away.

So sweet, playing with her toys.

It SNOWED!!!!

Daddy and Catelyn exploring the ever so swiftly melting snow.

Catelyn (and "Dolly") checking out the snow.

Incase you can't read it, it's says "Catelyn's 1st snow." I know...I'm so cheesy! :)

5 comments:

Jason and Laura Brantley said...

even when you write in the snow it looks good!! love you!

dixiems said...

Dear Catelyn:
I have enjoyed looking at the pictures of you, how you are growing so fast and experiencing life with your family. I am coming to see you Memorial Day weekend to give you a BIG HUG! I know you will be running around by then, but I bet I can catch you, haha.
You are a bee U ti ful girl!
Love to your folks. GGAuntie Carolyn from Dallas

Ashley said...

absolutely precious (as usual!)
Love you!

Carolynn said...

We were there for Catelyn's baptism! We wanted to come over and say hey, but we had to run to teach the 4 yr olds! I loved all of the January pictures. Don't worry I wrote in the snow, too! Except I randomly wrote on our car. Try and figure that one out!

Rachel @ Moments With My Miracles said...

those blue eyes are killer! she is adorable, as usual! glad she enjoyed the snow:)