Thursday, August 21, 2008

15 month Check-Up

Yesterday, Catelyn went in for her 15 month check-up. She had to get 4 shots, and I tell you...it does not get any easier to watch her get the shots now than it did the first time I took her in. It's just so sad, and those needles are so long. I came prepared with her passy and lovie, and she did really well. Dr. Smith, (who I love by the way!! He was also Will's pediatrician when he was growing up.) anyays...Dr. Smith said she looked great and was super pleased with how she is growing. She weighed in at 19 lbs, with a head circumfrance of 17 1/2 and is 31 inches long. That puts her in the 10th percentile for weight and 75 percentile for height. She is definitely built more like a Lawler than a Cate for sure. Besides that, Catelyn is cutting 5 more teeth, which puts her at a total of 12 teeth for now. She is also talking so much more. This morning when Will was leaving, she ran to the door and said "bye bye daddy." How sweet is that?!! It's crazy to me how much more she is looking like a little girl than a baby. Her hair is getting so long and she is growing out of her clothes so fast. Anyways, enough of my sentimental mom stuff. Enjoy the pictures. I put in some of the great faces Catelyn makes for a few laughs.

No comments: