Thursday, February 19, 2009

Great Find!

A couple weeks back, I was at my sister's house and we were looking at blogs. On one of her friends blogs, she posted about a super cute dress she found for her daughter for $1.50 at the thrift store. After seeing the post, I was itching to get to our thrift store to see what kinds of bargains I could find. I made my first trip a couple of weeks ago on Wednesday. What luck...Wednesday is half off day. Whohoo!! I ended up getting Catelyn 'children's place' overalls, two pairs of shorts and a super cute Nike Alabama sweat shirt all for under $5!! I decided to go back this week and I'm so excited about my find. I got Catelyn a little skirt, a pair of shorts, and then my big find was a great pair of Nike tennis shoes in great condition. This all for the grand total of $4! I LOVE BARGAINS!!! At this rate, I'm going to have Catelyn ready for the summer for half the price that I would spend at even consignment sales! I know my Mom is so proud! I'm posting a picture of her little shoes. I was just so excited!


3 comments:

The Collins Family said...

I am so jealous! Take me with you!! :)

Heath and Nikki said...

Gotta know which store it is? PLEASE share your secret :)

Susan said...

Have I told you about my thrift store obsession? I GO WEEKLY!