Friday, July 31, 2009

Catelyn's Christmas Present shh....

Today I went to Briarwoods flea market and found this adorable table and two chairs. For a while now, I had been pricing table and chairs trying to figure out an affordable way to get one. They are a little expensive for me brand new, and I already had it in my mind that it was what I wanted to give Catelyn as a Christmas present, so I figured a garage sale was my best bet. I was so excited with what I found!!! I saw something similar on the internet for $200 and I paid $50. Whohoo!! I can't wait to give it to her. Merry Christmas Catelyn! Ha!

*not a great picture, but it shows the detail better. :)



**more posts to follow.

3 comments:

Rachel @ Moments With My Miracles said...

So cute and what a steal!!!

Jason and Laura Brantley said...

yah! you found a table and chairs!!! and it is super cute!

Susie said...

ooh, i love it! i have always wanted one too!