Thursday, December 8, 2011

Christmas Program & decorations

Catelyn had her Christmas program this week at school, and it was adorable. They did so good! One little song had a part where they used kazoos and it was precious! She was so proud standing up on stage and beyond thrilled that her Daddy came to watch. She kept waving at him and saying "hi Daddy!" On the way out they marched down the isle jingling bells and as she passed Will she blew him a kiss. It was so sweet!





Below are pictures of this years Christmas decorations using my new stockings. :) I still miss home, so it took me a while to get in the Christmas decorating mood, but Catelyn helped with her natural little girl excitement.




(my grandmother's nativity scene)


2 comments:

Kimmie said...

I cannot believe how big the kids are getting!! oh my goodness. Catelyn definitely looks more and more like you everyday. Beautiful. :) And you said you were still missing home...I just want you to know what a true encouragment you have are to me. You have been such a great example of what a wife should be--trusting the Lord where he has you now, following your husband, and not complaining about it. I'll have to be reminded of that when we move too i'm sure. miss you!

Ashley said...

ditto to Kimmie and I just hope God never calls us to move!(: I would be a disaster....
your house looks great...and the kids, so precious!