Tuesday, January 31, 2012

Glitter Shoes

Catelyn is true girl and loves anything sparkly. Last week, I found a pair of shoes at Target on clearance for about $3. They were charcoal, slip on, boy tennis shoes. I saw on this episode of Martha Stewart a way to transform canvas shoes into glitter shoes, and thought it was adorable. This was the perfect pair of shoes to try this on. I think I may try to find some type of additional embellishment to go on the tongue of the shoe- maybe a bow or a flower not sure yet. I think they'll be such fun shoes, especially with a cute skirt or dress. Love it! Thanks Martha! :)




3 comments:

Maggie Pelton said...

Those are so adorable!!!

skybeltor said...

Hello!!! I was just searching blogs looking for a dinner meal tonight and LOVED yours (and Marthas) glitter shoe idea!!! I JUST saw those grey shoes at target and am going back for a pair for both my daughters and we are going to have a Glitter Grand Time!!

Thanks again for the idea!

ps, your family is gorgeous!!

Blessings,

Jessenia from chicago

RuthAnn said...

First of all, (you are brilliant!) ;) I love the sparkles and can only imagine the excitement in that little scooter doodle's eyes knowing she is sporting those fabulous kicks!!!!!!!!! & secondly, as always, you know I think you are soooo very talented and creative! ( once again, brilliant! ;) .... more than you could ever realize or acknowledge! Thirdly, I miss you guys terribly!!!!!!!!!! and Fourth and most importantly, ..... Oooooohhhhh what I would do to wiggle my nose and make Y'ALL CLOSER! Love the Lawler 3+1 x100,000 trillion billion and beyond imaginable!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!