Wednesday, May 23, 2012

I'm Sew Excited (bahahaha!)

I cannot even begin to say how excited I am to have a "sewing nook" again!!  I was fortunate enough to have one when we lived in Birmingham (which was about two years ago), but have not had a place to sew since then.   What's also so fun is that I was able to get the desk (complete with four drawers) and chair for a total of $17 from the Goodwill.  I most definitely feel like this is one of God's little smiles that He provides.  Hopefully, I'll be posting pictures soon of all kinds of things I've made.  Seriously...so excited!!!



2 comments:

Anonymous said...

I'm very jealous, It's nice to be able to have a place where everything is within reach, and you don't have to tidy everything away to eat like I do when I sew at the table.

Ashley said...

SEW Fun!!!!!!!! hehehe(: can't wait to see what all your handiwork!