Sunday, September 16, 2012

Game Day

This past weekend me, my brother and my Dad headed to Neyland Stadium to watch Tenn play Florida.  The game didn't turn out as we hoped, but that didn't stop us from having a super fun day.  We watched the players come down the Vol walk, watched the band make their way into the stadium, ate some super yummy vendor food and then finally went to our seats to watch all the pre game fun stuff. The weather felt great and only got better as the sun went down.  The company I had couldn't have been better and the atmosphere was crazy loud.  Still wish the game would have gone in a different direction, but regardless... so glad to have made such fun memories!  Thanks again Dad and Preston for such an awesome day, and thanks Mom for keeping my kiddos so I could go in the first place.  Love y'all!!  

The "Vol Walk"

Preston, me and Dad :)

Pre- game fun!

Players run out on the field.

Will took a couple shots from the sidelines. 

Tennessee is about to score.

No comments: