Monday, March 24, 2008

Easter Weekend!


This past weekend, me, Will and Catelyn headed to Tuscaloosa to spend Easter with my whole family!! It was so great having everyone and their spouses and babies all together. We had an awesome time just hanging out playing games and eating yummy food. Of course, with all the super cute babies in the house, we took plenty of pictures to mark the occassion. It was so great having everyone home, and the weather couldn't have been more beautiful. I hope everyone else had a happy Easter too!

6 comments:

Ashley said...

PRECIOUS Easter pics!!! And I love the new background!!!

Carolynn said...

Great layout! Love it! I absolutely LOVE the bum bum picture after their baths! I think that's a framer!

Kelly said...

WOW! I love the new look! So fun that you guys were all together for Easter!

Jason and Laura Brantley said...

so many things to say:
1. LOVE the new page
2. Love the new pics, especially the one of their little bottoms!
3. missing you tons this week

love you!

Leslie Harwell said...

Love the pictures! You did an awesome job on all the outfits. I really like the new background.

Rachel @ Moments With My Miracles said...

oh my goodness...the pictures are great. catelyn is such a beauty! love the new blog layout too!