Wednesday, April 2, 2008

Fun Family Visits!!

This past weekend, my cousin Jennifer, came for a quick visit from Atlanta. It was SO FUN getting to hang out with her for a couple hours. It had been way to long since we had seen one another, so the visit was long overdo. We had a great time talking, eating and taking silly pictures... and, she showed me how to do this really cool thing with my camera where it only captures one color. Cool huh!! Anyways, I had fun Jennifer and it was great to see you! Love you!

Jennifer & Catelyn

Me & Catelyn ( I need some serious work on my posture!!)
Another fun visit was from Mama Jack and Pops. They were coming back through town from a trip to TN and stopped by. Catelyn always loves getting to spend time with them, and I feel pretty confident the feeling is mutual. hehe!! I took some cute shots while they were here.

Mama Jack & Catelyn

Pops & Catelyn

3 comments:

Leslie Harwell said...

Glad you had so much fun with family! Catelyn is so photogenic! Give her a kiss for me!

Jason and Laura Brantley said...

LOVE the header picture!!!

i have the dress form now so we need to sew!!

The Cate Family... said...

Your blog rock! Love the new layout. Can you please email me the two bathtub pics and our family pic (that may have been taken with Sarah's camera). I would love to add them to our blog.