Tuesday, June 24, 2008

Piggy Tails & Wedgies


I'm so excited Catelyn actually has enough hair to do piggy tails. That is one of my favorite things to see on little girls. I also coulnd't resist the wedgy picture. I always remember thinking how cute it was to see a little baby running around with a little wedgy that they could've cared less about. Yesterday at the pool, Catelyn was definitely one of those babies. I couldn't help but laugh and take a picture. I'm sure she'll thank me for it one day. :)

6 comments:

Susan said...

For some reason when they start walking you always can get a good shot of them from behind but never from the front. These are too cute! I should have gotten a picture of Meredith's jumbo wedgie yesterday!

Leslie Harwell said...

Two great pics. That was very funny yesterday! I love how they could care less. Oh, to be a kid again! And, to the previous post, I am so glad things worked out for yall to stay. Love you!

th77hunter said...

Oh my goodness...too funny and cute!

Carolynn said...

TOO cute! Love it!

Ashley said...

love both new posts! glad y'all aren't going anywhere!(: Love you!

Susie said...

i also love those pig tails! i can't wait for madeline to have some hair so i can get my hands on it! congrats about the job! that is wonerful news!