Monday, June 9, 2008

Happiest Place on Earth!!!

This past week, Will and I had the opportunity to take an awesome vacation with just the two of us!!! My wonderful sister, along with my awesome mom, kept Catelyn, so we could go. (Thanks ya'll!! You're the best Mom and sister EVER!!!!!) The vacation was like a second honeymoon, and we had the BEST time!! We headed to Orlando to stay at Disney's Beach Club Resort. We got park hopper tickets to the Magic Kingdom, MGM/ Hollywood Studios, Epcot & Animal Kingdom- and had an absolute blast! While we were at the Magic Kingdom, Will and I wanted to take a picture that we took almost seven years ago, when we were just dating. I couldn't help but laugh that Will had on the exact same shirt as he did the previous time we were there. I'm posting a picture of the two pics, but the one from 2001 is pretty blurry. I had to take a picture of a picture, and it didn't turn out so hot. Oh well. Anyways, by the time we got back, we missed our little girl tons, but it was so nice to get a way for a while and do nothing but relax. Here are a couple pics of our trip. Enjoy!


* Will and I in 2008.























* Will and I in 2001.






















*Will and I in front of Cinderella's Castle.

*Will and I at Hollywood Studios (previously known as MGM).



*Will and I in front of Aerosmith's Rockin' Rollercoaster.

2 comments:

Leslie Harwell said...

SOOOO Fun! The two comparison pics are so funny and typical Will to have the same t-shirt on (that's so funny). I am glad you had a blast. Looking forward to seeing you tomorrow!

Ashley said...

who picked out that cute striped shirt you have on? hehe!
so glad y'all had a wonderful trip!