Sunday, July 6, 2008

Happy 4th of July

This July 4th... me, Will and Catelyn headed to Huntsville to spend it with my parents and my sister, brother-n-law and nephew. We had a lot of fun!! It was the all-American 4th. We ate hotdogs, drank sweet tea, and finished with hot apple pie and ice cream. Yummy! After lunch, we headed outside and played one-on-one games of basketball, went to the pond to watch mom and dad fish, and then strolled around the neighborhood. That night, my sweet parents watched the babies so me, Will, Sarah and Graham could go out to Bridge Street to grab dinner and watch some awesome fireworks. It was so great hanging out with my family and it was a great fourth!!

5 comments:

Ashley said...

glad you got your wish to go somewhere!(:
Andy and I thought about you at the event in Chatanooga.."all-american" and "all-cheese"...complete with balloons, symphony, food, fireworks, and lots of people dressed in their red, white, and blue! it was really fun! y'all will have to come with us next time. Too bad bham doesn't do anything like that.

Dana and Chris Sheheane said...

I love reading your blog! Catelyn and Clayton are too precious! And I'm so glad you and Sarah and the boys got to have a date night! So fun! Love, Dana

Carolynn said...

I'm glad y'all had such a fun 4th of July weekend! Are you going to the zoo on Wednesday?

Leslie Harwell said...

I am glad you had a good 4th. We had fun at the lake. I am glad you got some GOOD Sweet tea!!! :)

Chandler said...

Hey Deb! Ashley hooked me into the blog world and I love being able to keep up with people. Your daughter is so adorable! I will be in birmingham this coming week maybe I'll see you. I am staying with Ash.