Wednesday, July 30, 2008

Nothing to report, so LOTS of random pics instead :)

The little pool is the best $3 Wal-Mart investment ever!

She blew bubbles all on her own. I was so proud!
I love the size difference between her and her Daddy's shoe. They are just about the same size. :)
When I went to get her from her nap this is how she was sitting. It made me laugh, so I grabbed the camera.
One afternoon, I noticed Catelyn's legs felt cold. So, I took her to her room, put her in a pair of pants, and took her to the den to play. Usually, when I put her down she takes off, but this time she was walking sort of penguin like and then fell down. When she stood back up, I saw what the problem was...I put both of her legs in one pant leg. Way to go Deb! :) It was pretty funny though. The rest are just random pics of family time.



The End!

8 comments:

Susan said...

Okay, the picture of her in her crib is totally cracking me up. I'm so impressed that she got in that position especially with the bumpers on the crib!!

Rachel @ Moments With My Miracles said...

Cute story about the pants!!! She is soooo cute! Let's get together soon...we are only an hour away now! I need a sewing buddy for some fall outfits!

Leslie Harwell said...

Two favorites: 1) both legs in one side of the pants and 2) the crib picture! SO funny. She is at such a fun age (well all stages are fun, but my favorite was probably 6 months to 18 months with Madelyn).

The Burgess Family said...

Great pics!

pamper said...

S-M-I-L-E-S!!!! I love to see all the pictures and read the updates. Thanks for sharing your family with us through your blog, since work schedules and distance keep all the cousins from getting together. You have let us watch Catelyn grow up, and we love it! Tell Will hello and we hope the firm is working out good for all of you!
Pam
(Moss Point cousins)

Susie said...

love the new background! i think catelyn looks like your mom in the first pool picture! her bedding is so cute! did you make it?

Ashley said...

adorable Deb!(: She needs to be a baby model.. speaking of, we have GOT to take her to Huntsville for Kathy's magazine shots!!!

Jason and Laura Brantley said...

i totally missed this post...love the picture of her legs hanging through her bed!!!