Sunday, September 21, 2008

Piggy Tails Part 2

Ok... so I know I've posted before about Catelyn and piggy tails, but now she for real can wear them, and it is just too precious. I will say however, that getting her in piggy tails is quite the ordeal. You have to have some kind of really cool something or other to occupy her to sit still long enough to get the rubber bands in her hair. Anyways, I'm very excited that she has enough hair now to do them, and wanted to show her off in pictures.

Also, this weekend me, Will and Catelyn headed to a friends house to watch Bama dominate the razorbacks. Before we left, Will got a picture of Catelyn and I dressed to support the Tide. It was a lot of fun hanging out with friends and watching the game. ROLL TIDE!!


5 comments:

Rachel @ Moments With My Miracles said...

Love the piggy tails!!! Ellie Kate can now wear a ponytail and I'm obsessed! Oh, and Roll Tide!!!

Chandler said...

She is just adorable! And I think she looks just like you. I can't wait to meet her one day!

Kimmie said...

too cute!!! she is adorable! and i love the bama outfits.:)

Dana and Chris Sheheane said...

She is really one of the cutest little girls I've ever seen!!! Maybe Wells will like older girls!! And LOVE the outfits!! Roll Tide!

katie said...

deb!! is ruth ann your sister in law? did she go to auburn for a little while? i think she was a chi o with me! so weird... i just saw her picture and it took me a minute. love the pics!
katie compton