Sunday, September 14, 2008

Where have we been???

I think I've been on a blog hiatus. I've been enjoying reading everyone elses blog, but for some reason haven't felt the urge to update ours. Well the time has come. :) We haven't been up to all that much, but it's been a good month so far. Will and I were just talking this morning about what a fun stage Catelyn is in. She's really talking a lot more now, and is interested in so much. She's a lot of fun and ton of laughs!


Last week, my dad came in town for the day and hung out with Catelyn and I. The first thing she said when he walked in was "papaw." I had been trying to get her to say his name, but it never really came out. Then, all the sudden as he walked through the door, just as clear as day, she calls out his name. Of course, my dad was loving it! Anyways, here are a bunch of random pictures of what we've been up to.

Catelyn is starting to use the spoon to feed herself all on her own.

This is the card Catelyn and I made for Will to wish him a Happy Birthday! He is such a great dad and an incredible husband!!


Me, Catelyn and Papaw all went to the park.

To show my love for my husband (even though the team is really struggling), I made Catelyn an outfit to show our support for the MS State bulldogs. Go Dawgs!


5 comments:

Dana and Chris Sheheane said...

Deborah...you are so creative!!! The card is precious and the outfit it too cute!!! I hope you have an Alabama one to match! Love ya, Dana

Rachel @ Moments With My Miracles said...

Okay, so where is a cute BAMA outfit? Glad y'all are doing good!

Leslie Harwell said...

I am glad you finally updated! Hehe!!! I love her shoes in the park pictures - what kind are they? They are darling. Also, the card was so cute yall made Will - please rub more of your creativeness (is this a word?) on me. Although, I have already learned a lot, but want to learn more. :) Love you!

Carolynn said...

Hey! Glad y'all are doing well. I want to know the same thing. What kind of shoes is Catelyn wearing in the park? They look like the perfect pair of tennies. I love that MSU outfit. Would it make you shudder if you taught me to make and Auburn one? Maybe I need to start with something more basic. Anyway, enough rambling.

Susan said...

Oh my goodness, love the birthday card! What a cute idea. I might have to steal that one and use it on Jerrod, he'll never know! =)