Sunday, April 12, 2009

Easter

Since last Sunday, Catelyn has been super sick with lower respiratory disease- i.e. really nasty, nasty cold. Such an exagerated name for a diagnosis. :) Anyways, she still is not 100% so Catelyn and I didn't get to go to church this morning. We were able to go to Montevallo to spend time with Will's family, so that was really nice. I missed hearing the Easter message, but was glad to be with family and celebrate with them. We had such a good time, and it was fun giving Catelyn her Easter basket and watching her get excited about what she found. I hope you all had a very Happy Easter celebrating our risen Savior!

Will and Catelyn feeding Rose.

Catelyn playing on the same toy piano Mama Jack played on as a little girl.

Pops and Catelyn checking out her Easter basket.

Catelyn and Mama Jack.

2 comments:

Jennie said...

She is just adorable, Deb!

The Cate Family... said...

Um yeah, advice on the terrible twos? It's my first time round too, but all I can do some days is JUST BREATH. It has been really challenging lately and I feel scattered all the time. And everyone so nicely tells me the threes are worse. Yeah.