Sunday, April 12, 2009

Mom's Birthday

Last weekend was my Mom's birthday, and she wanted to celebrate by spending the day with Sarah and I and the babies. We were more than happy to celebrate with her! After all...she is one of my favorite people to hang out with!

Before she came, Catelyn wanted to give Mamaw a gift, so she painted a picture for her. She did a GREAT job! It was the first time she had painted, and I was very pleasantly suprised at how well she did and how clean she stayed. I forgot to get a finished picture of her painting, but I thought it turned out really sweet.

We ended up having a great weekend, and it was super fun getting to hang out with Mom, Sarah and Clayton. We ended up taking the kids to the mall to do a little shopping and to let the kids ride the carousel. If you know me and my mom, we tend to get a little silly when we are together. We were shopping for a friend at Motherhood maternity, and decided to strap the belly on mom. We got a pretty good laugh out of this, so I thought I would share the pictures. :)





No comments: