Thursday, June 18, 2009

Catelyn Turns TWO!!!

On May 21st, my baby turned two years old!!! This year Catelyn was all about "Winnie the Pooh," so a "Pooh" themed party was the natural choice. I made her a little pooh dress and I had a blast making her cake. It also worked out perfect that my mom went to a garage sale where the lady had two different pooh calenders she was selling. Mom grabbed them up, and they made for perfect decorations. Almost all of the family was able to come and Catelyn had a ball. It was a great time!

The cake :)

The decorations!


Mamaw reading to Clayton and Catelyn (or Cate and Buddy as the kids say to each other)

We waited until the end of the party for a family photo. Bad idea! Catelyn was over it. Oh well, nice try anyway.


**More posts to follow. Keep scrolling!

1 comment:

Rachel @ Moments With My Miracles said...

You did awesome on the cake!!! She looks so big!! I love all the posts!