Thursday, June 18, 2009

Gatlinburg

Catelyn and I had the chance to meet my family in Gatlingburg, TN for a visit at the end of May. Preston, Julian and Amelia came from NC and my parents drove from Tuscaloosa. Sarah and Clayton met Catelyn and I in Chatanooga and we finished the trip together. While we were there, we got a chance to see aunts, uncles and cousins we hadn't seen in quite a while. It was great getting to catch up!

Catelyn, Amelia & Clayton

The kids learned "Ring Around the Rosie"- which has become one of Catelyn's favorite games to play.

Big Hugs!

Stopping for a picture in Gatlinburg (Catelyn was not too happy)

So...I got her a sucker! All better. :)

Lovin's for Mamaw!

Lovin's for Papaw!

Big Kisses!

Uncle David quickly became one of Catelyn's favorites!


***Keep scroling. There's more!

No comments: