Sunday, April 4, 2010

Easter

This weekend, Will, Catelyn and I went to Huntsville to spend Easter with my parents, my sister, her husband and two kids. It was so great getting to spend some time together. Saturday night we had an Easter egg hunt and made homemade pizzas, and then Sunday we got to go to worship with my parents. Afterwards, we went back to their house where we met up with Graham and Sarah and had a super yummy Easter lunch. It was a fantastic weekend, the family was great but more so because of our risen Savior! Happy Easter everyone!

Catelyn checking out her Easter basket.
My sweet family. Soon to add one more
in about 5 1/2 wks. :)
The best parents ever!
Catelyn and Clayton checking out what all they got
from the Easter Egg hunt.
Mamaw and the kids searching diligently for the eggs.
Happy girl!
Successfully putting another egg into her basket.

No comments: