Thursday, April 29, 2010

38 Weeks and Holding


Went to the doctor today and haven't changed a whole lot- still at 1 1/2 cm and 25% effaced, which was about what I was expecting. I go back on Tuesday to get checked and to get an ultrasound to see about how much this little guy is weighing. After we see how much (or if... I should say) I've progressed, we'll schedule an induction. Woohoo!!!! I am so ready to meet Tripp and to NOT be pregnant anymore. :) Maybe in the meantime I'll go into labor on my own. Oh...that would be so awesome!

3 comments:

Stacey Carden said...

Hey! I was wondering about you and was going to email you. Since I didn't see you this week at the doctor(I went today too) and didn't hear last week if you had progressed I was wondering what was going on. I know you're glad you are almost there!! You look great!! All belly! Can't wait to hear that Tripp is here!

Abigail Avery said...

Hope things progress for you very soon Deb!!! You look fantastic!

Jason and Laura Brantley said...

For the LOVE! Tripp and Whit lets get this show on the road!!!!