Wednesday, December 1, 2010

Monogram Wreath


I found this great blog (http://dittledattle.blogspot.com/2010/11/fresh-cedar-monogram-wreath.htm) of instruction on how to make a monogram wreath, and I absolutely loved it. So... I was on a mission to make one of my own. My sweet and very talented friend, Lauren, cut out the letter for me, and I raided Lowe's for the greenery (Lowe's and Home Depot both have a bin of tree trimming that they will give to anyone- no charge!) to make my free wreath. I was really excited how it turned out and that it was free. I know all you crafting friends are always looking for great ideas, so I had to post this. Thanks "Diddle Dattle" for your fantastic idea!! Merry Christmas and happy decorating!!

3 comments:

Leslie Harwell said...

You are right Deb, it turned out great!!! Cant wait to finish mine. Love it!!!!!

Rachel @ Moments With My Miracles said...

LOVE it!!!

RuthAnn said...

It looks so good! You could sell those things!