Thursday, December 16, 2010

Not quite the way I'd planned

So...I had these great hopes of getting Christmas cards off to all my sweet friend and family, showing off my precious children and most importantly, sharing in the celebration of the birth of our awesome Savior. Well, alas, it's not going to happen. Time has gotten away from me, the cards still aren't ordered, and I would never be able to get them out on time. I'm not giving up though. I know it's not the same, and no where near as much fun as getting to pull a fun Christmas card out of the mail box (this is the only time of year I like to check the mail. ha!), but here is my blog version of our Christmas card. We hope you have a very Merry Christmas! Love...The Lawler's.

3 comments:

Unknown said...
This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.
Leslie Harwell said...

Love the e-card (is that a good name for it)!!!! Precious kiddos. Tripp's little sweater makes him look so big. Merry Christmas sweet friend! Miss ya!

Unknown said...
This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.