Wednesday, February 9, 2011

Mom...I love you and you're the Best!

My amazing Mom!!
This past week was week four of some type of illness in our house. It's been ridiculous! Catelyn came down with the stomach bug first, followed by Tripp, then I got it and Will caught it two days later. My sweet mom had been on stand by for some time, since we couldn't seem to get well around here, but finally this past Friday morning, I had to make the call. Will and I had both had awful nights, with many trips to the bathroom, so at 7 am I called my mom with an "I need you" plead, and her response..."I'm on my way baby!" She's awesome! Immediately, I felt some relief. She drove 4 and half hours, putting herself at risk of catching this nasty bug, just to come take care of us. Because of her, Will and I were able to get some much needed rest with the confidence of knowing our kids were taken care of. Not only that, she did laundry for me, cleaned my kitchen, fed the kids, brought us groceries and the list goes on. Thankfully, I started feeling better while she was here and was able to spend some good hang time with her too. I appreciate her more than she'll ever know. So mom...THANK YOU and I love you very much!!!!

No comments: