Friday, February 11, 2011

One for the Baby Book


Catelyn was sitting beside me today while I was changing Tripp's diaper. I could tell her little mind was working, and I could also tell she was processing "parts" of Tripp that she had never processed before. Here is how the following conversation went:

Catelyn: (GASP) Mommy!!!!

Me: What Catelyn

Catelyn: What did the doctor do!!!? (Tripp had been to the Dr. the previous day)

Me: (somewhat laughing) What do you mean?

Catelyn: (hand balled up in a fist held in front of her hips) he messed "it" up!!

Me: (laughing a little harder) it's ok...he's not messed up, boys are made different than girls.

Catelyn: (wide eyes) OH!!!

That precious, little girl never fails to get a laugh out of me on a daily basis.

4 comments:

RuthAnn said...

OH! I wish I could have been a fly on the wall!!!!!!

Chandler said...

That's hilarious!!

Claudine said...

It only gets better!

Leslie Harwell said...

Way, too funny Deb! Love it!