Tuesday, March 22, 2011

Growing So Fast

I'm not sure if it's because we moved right after having a baby, or because Will started a new career or that we're in a new town... but I feel like Tripp's first 10 months went twice as fast as Catelyn. I feel like I just had him, and yet the little guy is going to be a year old in less than two month. Blows my mind! So, I guess this post is me trying to capture his first year a little more in pictures since it seems to be moving to quickly in real time. :) Love you little buddy!



4 comments:

Anonymous said...

He is so cute and looks a lot like Catelyn in this pics!

Ashley said...

wow! that is crazy....it DOES go by so fast!!!! He is precious....can't wait to see him this spring!

Claudine said...

Not such a little guy anymore, huh?

Jason and Laura Brantley said...

Looking at tripp's pictures is like dejavu. I have pictures of Whit doing the exaxct same things! He especially loves being under the table with the chairs!!! Miss you friend!