Tuesday, February 14, 2012

Happy Valentine's Day!!! (Plus a Refashion Project)

I made Catelyn a skirt to wear to school for her Valentine's party yesterday. It's refashioned out of one of Will's old t-shirts and some scrap felt. I got the idea off of this blog and thought it was precious! I think she looks super cute in it too!

The beautiful tulips my sweet husband brought me.
I just love him. (sigh...)
The kids Valentine's goodies.
Such a happy boy playing with his new cars.
Catelyn posing with her new paper doll castle
and new hair clips.
Catelyn is feeding Tripp some of her Valentine candy.
So sweet!
Valentine treats we made.

Happy Valentine's Day!

3 comments:

Jason and Laura Brantley said...

Love the new look of the blog!

Ashley said...

that skirt is absolutely precious! what a great idea!
I need me a girl (not that I will attempt to sew for her-ha)
the kids are getting so big...and precious as ever.

love you! xoxoxo

mrsnesbitt said...

I LOVE that skirt!