Sunday, February 19, 2012

Craziness...We're Moving Again!

This University of Alabama girl is about to be singing "Rocky Top!" Will accepted a job at UT and we will be heading to Knoxville next month. We never would have thought this jump to the SEC would happen so quickly, but the Lord has blessed us in more ways than we could ever imagine. It has been one insane roller coaster ride, with more emotions than I could have ever thought possible, but it has been the ride of a life time! My parents and their families are both from Knoxville (and my dad is a UT graduate), so I grew up going there every year. I still have quite a bit of family there, along with some sweet friends, so it kind of feels like I'm going home. So...here's to the new adventure and Go Vols!! :)

THE UNIVERSITY OF TENNESSEE


2 comments:

Rachel @ Moments With My Miracles said...

GIRL...you better not be singing Rocky Top...you gotta stay true to the CRIMSON in your blood too:). But really, I know it's a great fit for y'all! I'm so happy for Will and for you:).

Kimmie said...

congrats Deb! I know ya'll are so excited! And how neat that you have family there. you'll have to give me some tips on moving because you've had to do it so much.:)
we miss ya'll!