Monday, August 20, 2012

First Day of Kindergarten!!!

Today my baby girl started Kindergarten.  She was so excited!! I went in to wake her up this morning, and she immediately smiled and said "school!!!" She was too cute- yesterday she picked out what she wanted to wear and had everything (down to the last detail- bow, socks, panties, etc) all laid out and ready to go.  The drop off went really well.  Tripp and I walked in with her where her teacher Mrs. Duke met her with a big hug.  Catelyn walked straight over to her classmates and sat down with a big smile.   Tripp and I headed back to the car, but he was a bit confused and kept calling for Sissy and wanted to know where she was.  It was sweet.  I was doing really well until about half way home, where I completely lost it.  Fortunately me sweet husband was still at home and he let me cry on his shoulder.  I never would have thought I would have been the type that would cry at something like this...boy was I wrong. Ha!  I'm so excited for Catelyn, and can't wait to see what this year has in store for her.  I know she will do aweseome!!!!

Ready for school in her new outfit!!

Posing with her new "Minnie Mouse" back pack that she picked out all by herself!  She is in love with this back pack.  She was also very excited because her lunch box contained a Disney Princess gummy treat!!  It's the little things right?! :)

THE back pack!

 In the car, waiting in the drop off line!! 

Sitting with her Kindergarten classmates. Such a big girl!

Happy Kindergarten sweet girl!  We love you!!!!

No comments: