Tuesday, August 21, 2012

First Day of Pre-School!

I'm so proud of my little guy!!  He did so great at school!  He is definitely more of a cuddle bug/ attached kiddo.  I was anticipating lots of tears and a heavy heart on my part dropping him off at school this morning, but fortunately...he did awesome!!  He was a bit timid as we walked in class, but he found some cars and blocks that some other little boys were playing with and I was able to slip out without any tears! YAY!!!  I really like his school and just like with Catelyn, I'm super excited about this year and all he'll learn.  

All ready to go!!  He was cracking me up with his back pack on!  I guess he thought it was going to fall off, because he kept hunching over and pressing his arms together.  This kid cracks me up! :)

The back pack!  He is really in to cars and trucks right now, so he has been so excited about this bag and has been carrying it around since we got it a few weeks ago.  Ha!

Sibling photo op!  My big school kids! 

We are on our way!!!

Walking in to school!  He looks like such a big kid!

Good luck buddy...you're going to do GREAT!!

1 comment: