Sunday, July 7, 2013

10th Anniversary Trip

Back in November of 2012, Will and I celebrated our 10th anniversary.  We had every intention of taking a trip to commemorate such a big mile stone. . . however, we moved to Birmingham instead.  As happy as we were (and still are) to have made the move, we really wanted to set aside some time to get away together.  We finally decided to take advantage of the Fourth of July week and head to Orlando, FL.  Pops and Jack were so sweet to take Catelyn and Tripp so Will and I could hop on a plane.  We stayed at the Hard Rock Resort  and got passes to visit Universal Studios and Island of Adventure.  We also took a day to get massages and lay at the pool.   It was a fantastic trip that was exactly what we needed.  We were able to get some much needed rest and had such a fun time hanging out.  Happy 10th babe!

 The only picture Will and I got together the entire time we were there. Hey...at least we got one. :)



I think my heart is still on that coaster.  I don't think I quite like roller coaster like I used too. Ha!

No comments: