Monday, July 1, 2013

I Think She May Be Bored??

I'm thinking Catelyn may be a little board.  Today she entertained herself in some rather comical ways.  First, she decided to rearrange the shoe shelf to make it "more exciting" to find their shoes.  Second, she decided to dress in one of Ann Wilson's newborn footed sleepers.  I knew my girl was small...but good grief. :)  When I asked her to change, she willingly complied, but came out in a shirt and "shorts." These "shorts" are actually pants from an outfit from when she was 3 months old.  We use some of her baby close to dress her dolls.  Never thought they would make a round in her wardrobe again. This girl is a nut!  Definitely got a good laugh out of me.  :)

Shoe re-orginazation

Wearing Ann Wilson's sleeper

Comparison shot of sleeper vs Catelyn's size now.

Just to show how tiny she was when she actually wore the "shorts" she's wearing above, the below picture is the same "short's/pants." **picture taken Sept 2007.