Wednesday, September 12, 2007

Fall is on it's Way!!!



I think fall is my favorite season. I love the way the leaves start to fall, and how it feels so great outside, and of course...football season. This week, Catelyn and I have gone on many a walk with friends enjoying the much cooler weather. Catelyn usually falls asleep, but I can't say that I blame her. This weekend we're headed to T-town to cheer on the Tide and see my parents. I'm really looking forward to Catelyn being all decked out in the crimson and white and experiencing the quad on gameday. I'm also looking forward to hanging out with my family. My sister and her husband, along with their son Clayton, will be there too- so it should make for a great weekend. I'm sure I'll have plenty of pictures to post come Monday. Have a great weekend, and ROLL TIDE!!!!!...Oh, and GO STATE! - that's specifically for you Will, Pops and Momma Jack :)

No comments: