Thursday, September 6, 2007

Good Morning!

This morning, I got Catelyn out of her crib and decided we needed to spend the morning outside. It felt SO great, and I couldn't resist. It's been so hot over the past month, that the cool morning air was relaxing. Catelyn had never been in the grass, so I thought this morning would be a great time for a new experience. She made some funny faces at first, but then was pretty intrigued by the feel of it all. It was fun snapping pictures and getting some "aw that's cute looks," and some "what on earth are they doing?" looks from the people passing by. ha! Anyways, I better get the pics posted before 'little bit' wakes up!


4 comments:

Carolynn said...

SO cute! They're growing up so fast! BTW..you inspired me. I picked up a few dress patterns at Hancock. It may be laughable how they turn out:)

Jason and Laura Brantley said...

the pictures of Catelyn in the grass are precious!

Susie said...

she is adorable deb! she is getting so big! the beach pics are really sweet! glad yall had such a good time.

Kelly said...

These are such cute pictures! Great idea!