Tuesday, May 20, 2008

29 and Counting

Yesterday, I celebrated my 29th birthday. I'll have to be sure to do something big to end my 20's with a bang! Maybe I'll even move to New York or something. ha! :) For my birthday, my sweet sister spent the night after Catelyn's party and hung out with me all day. We went to Panera that morning, where she bought me breakfast, then we went to do some shopping. It was really great spending quality time with her, and watching the kids play. Now that Catelyn is walking, she and Clayton really interact. It was really sweet to watch. That night my sweet friend Ash came over to watch Catelyn, so Will and I could go to dinner. It was a really good day with lots of sweet phone calls from friends and family making me feel so loved. So, thanks to everyone for giving me such a sweet birthday!

***Keep scrolling down to see Catelyn 1st birthday pictures!! :)

2 comments:

pamper said...

I can't believe Will and Matt have more in common ...
Deborah's 29th birthday was Monday and Sarah's 29th birthday was Sunday! I now have you on my calendar and will make sure you are sent birthday wishes on time next year! See y'all Saturday!
Weldon and Pam

Jaime said...

deborah - it's jaime woods hardin in greenville -i do not know how i found you guys. melissa b called a few months ago and said she was thinking about preston and googled him and found his my space page. so the next day i did the same and found your dad's blog that lead me to all of you. I do not blog but have been enjoying reading your families the last couple of months. i am so thrilled that you and sarah both have babies - you are both just beautiful - i actually cried the first time i saw your blogs. time has flown. i see that preston's blog is private so i can't keep up with him. please email me at jhardin@wilkins-law.com so you can give me an update on his family -