Wednesday, May 28, 2008

Catelyn Update

I had to post this picture. Pam, a cousin of Will's, took this picture & I thought it turned out so sweet.

Anyways... Catelyn had her 12 month check up today. She had to have four shots, so it was not a fun visit. She did great though, and I'm very proud of her! The doctor said she is growing perfectly and to come back when she's 15 months. Way to go Catelyn! Ok, here are her stats:

Weight: 18. 01 lbs
Height: 30 inches
Head: 17 inches
75% in height
25% in weight














4 comments:

Carolynn said...

She's such a peanut! Have you turned her around in the car yet? Or are you waiting for 20lbs? Hope all is well!

Rachel @ Moments With My Miracles said...

What a beautiful family! I love that picture of all of you. Looks like Catelyn might be tall and skinny like her daddy! Ellie Kate is built the same way too! Can't wait to see y'all soon.

Ashley said...

awwww!!! so cute!! she's so beautiful!

Haley said...

Happy Late Birthday to you two girls!! I love the picture of your little family at the wedding walking down the isle!