Tuesday, May 4, 2010

Life is About to Change!

Went to the doctor today and had an ultrasound that measured Tripp to be approximately 8 lbs 2 oz. So...we scheduled an induction for Monday morning at 5 am (whew that's early!). I'm super excited that he's almost here, and I'm really looking forward to a sweet last weekend of being a family of three. I'm not going to lie...I'm a little nervous to how Catelyn is going to handle having a baby brother around. I'm hoping Saturday Will and I will get to spend some special time loving on her. I'm also excited because we are going to go ahead and send Catelyn to my in-laws Sunday night, which means Will and I will be able to spend some time together just he and I. Maybe we can go on a date- I just love date nights with my man! So as of Monday, we should officially be a family of four and I am SOOO excited!

4 comments:

Maggie Pelton said...

Yay!! So fun that you have a date! Your weekend plans sound like so much fun. Be glad your induction is early, hopefully it wont take as long as my induction took...noon-sometime in the early morning ours the NEXT day!! Catelyn will be an amazing big sister. Girls just seem to have that mothering instinct!

Rachel @ Moments With My Miracles said...

Can't wait to "meet" the little man!!! I bet Catelyn will be a GREAT big sis!!!

Leigh Collins said...

Goodluck Monday and pre-congratulations! I'll be praying for you! Have a great weekend and soak in the time with Catelyn as much as possible - things will certainly never be the same, but it's a great new adventure! I'm sure she will be a wonderful Big Sis! Also, enjoy your Date Night! Having 2 definitely changes that too!

Abigail Avery said...

Good Luck Deb! We'll be praying everything goes perfectly! :)