Wednesday, June 16, 2010

Catelyn's 3rd Birthday Party


This year, for Catelyn's 3rd birthday, we had a Mickey Mouse party! Catelyn was precious! She definitely knew what was going on, and had been talking about her birthday party for months! I had so much fun getting ready for it, and was especially excited that I was able to do her invitations, "happy birthday" banner, Mickey and Minnie table decorations, table cloth and Catelyn's 'Minnie' dress all for $10. Woohoo!! I made and prepared everything (with the exception of the cupcakes. I made those the day before the party) before Tripp was born, so come the day of the party, all I had to do was set the table and put her dress on. It made for such an easy party. Catelyn had a fantastic time celebrating with the family and we all enjoyed watching her blow out candles and open presents. Love you sweet girl and happy 3rd birthday! **Pardon all the pictures. They are added mostly for my memories. :)

3 comments:

Rachel @ Moments With My Miracles said...

WOW...everything for $10! That's gotta be a record! She looked so cute and the party looked so fun!

The Collins Family said...

Precious, precious, precious!!!!

Leslie Harwell said...

Cute, Cute dress and cupcakes!!! Looks like she had an awesome time!