Tuesday, June 22, 2010

Tripp's Frist Hair Cut

Tripp's hair was totally cracking me up. He had such the old man hair style going on. It was so long over his ears, much thicker on the sides and thinner on top. Today I decided to take a stab at cutting his hair. It definitely looks better, although I need to get my sister in law to teach me some tricks of the trade. Here are the before and after shots. I must say the before pictures make me laugh. :)
Before
After
**Keep Scrolling down. Other new posts to follow.

3 comments:

Maggie Pelton said...

You did a great job! He's a cutie!

The Burgess Family said...

Much better. What a doll baby. He looks like Catelyn in the after picture.

RuthAnn said...

What?!!!!!! You are a pro- a natural- he looks perfect.... no need on help for me.... next up... Will ;)