Sunday, January 2, 2011

Christmas Holiday

Christmas was so great this year. Will was given two weeks off for Christmas, so we were able to go see both sets of parents. We headed to Huntsville first and had an awesome time with my parents and my sister's family, and then a week later we headed to Montevallo to spend another Christmas with Will's family. Living away this year really made getting the chance to go home so much more special. There are TONS of pictures to follow (31 to be exact). Just a fair warning. :)
------------------------
While in Huntsville, we all headed to the park for a picnic and games. It was super cold, but it was a gorgeous, very fun, day!

Catelyn at the park.
Tripp staying all cozy and warm.
The boys playing a hilarious and very creative game of kid crocket.
Instead of using a club to hit the ball, they used a toddler instead. SO funny!!!
Mamaw and Tripp.
Me and my sister Sarah.
Papaw and Tripp staying bundled and warm!
The only cute picture I have of Catelyn in the Christmas top I made her this year.
Preciousness!!!
Silly blue, fruit-roll-up, tongues.
Little guy tuckered out on the way home from Christmas Eve service.
On a side note...the hat Tripp had on I had made for my nephew about three years ago.
It was so neat for me to be able to re-use it on my little boy. :)
Reading The Night Before Christmas.
Santa's gifts to Tripp.
Santa's gifts to Catelyn.
Mommy and Tripp playing with the new toys.
Daddy and Catelyn playing with the new castle!
Tripp is not crawling yet, so to get what he wants he stretches
to impressive lengths to reach what he's after. :)
Pile up on Daddy!
Catelyn got this butterfly costume and Will was helping her try out her wings. So cute!
**All this snow is what we woke up to Christmas morning. However, the kids had already explored what Santa brought and opened presents before we even realized it had snowed. What a great surprise to see we were given a white Christmas. I think it took us all of 5 minutes to gear up and head out doors.

Catelyn literally took about two steps off the porch and plopped down to start doing a snow angel. Evidentially she learned how from Mickey Mouse Club House. ha!
Proudly standing in front of the snow family me, Will and Catelyn built!
I love this picture because Will is the reason for Tripp's big smile! Love it!
Me and my little Santa!
**Off to Montevallo for family fun and Christmas number two!

Stocking time.
Catelyn "helping" Jack open her present.
Catelyn giving more "help" to aunt Rudy.
New bicycle!!
Riding on Uncle "Wance's" shoulders, while pulling on his ears. Such a trooper Lance. :)
Catelyn "driving" Pops truck.
Hope you all had a very Merry Christmas!

1 comment:

RuthAnn said...

I love the pics!!!!!!! What a beautiful little family you are. Such great smiles and fun times! I miss y'all already.