Thursday, July 5, 2007

Fourth of July



Well...Catelyn got to experience her very first 4th of July. However, she slept through the whole thing so I don't think it made an impression on her. It amazes me the way babies can sleep through things like that. We had a great time celebrating our nations birthday. We hung out with a bunch of friends, and of course had BBQ, then went to watch the fireworks at Vulcan. They were beautiful, and we had a great time. Our little precious was an angel and made it a very enjoyable evening.

4 comments:

Rachel @ Moments With My Miracles said...

You look great, Deb! Glad y'all had a great 4th! I love all the pics!

The Cate Family... said...

I love the B&W pictures! Sounds like you guys had a fun evening...we were in by 7:30. How lame are we. Anyway, we are leaving for the beach tomarrow!!!

Steph said...

Catelyn is so beautiful! I can't wait to meet her soon. I have spent the last 10 minutes at work trying to figure out who she looks like more--you or Will. I will reserve judgment until I can see her in person. :)

Palmisano family said...

Catelyn is so sweet! I'm so glad that y'all had a fun 4th with her! It is amazing how babies sleep. Anna actually slept through some fireworks this past March-so we'll pray that Catelyn's good sleeping habits continue for a long time! :o) I LOVE all the pictures! Can't wait to see your precious girl in person sometime soon!