Sunday, July 1, 2007

Our Sweet Catelyn

We now have internet at the house. Yea!! Of course, the first thing I had to do was set up a blog to show off our beautiful little girl! She was born May 21 at 12:16 pm. She was 6 lbs 13 oz and 20 inches long. We have our 8 week apt coming up in a couple of weeks, and I'm totally looking forward to seeing how much she's grown. Catelyn has been an absolute joy to be a momma to. She's starting to smile some (although, I've yet to catch it on camera), but it brings a smile to my face every time she does.

This past weekend, we had a great time having all my family here. My parents came from Tuscaloosa, and Graham, Sarah and Clayton came from Huntsville. Preston, Julian and Amelia came from North Carolina, and were finally able to meet Catelyn. It was so great having all the family together. We of course got a little camera happy with all the sweet babies in the house. Here is just one of the pictures I thought was so precious, and a picture of the very happy grandparents with their grandbabbies. Don't worry...they'll be plenty more posted later. haha!


8 comments:

The Burgess Family said...

Looks good!! Glad you joined the blog world.

Teresa said...

So glad you got internet! I have been meaning to call you to see if we can get together. I wanted to wait until you were comfortable getting her out for us to have a play date (not that the girls would be doing much but looking at eachother!) We are off to Cincy this week but I will call soon! I really cant wait to meet Catelyn! Glad you had a great time with your family.

Rachel @ Moments With My Miracles said...

YAY!!!!!!!!!!!! I am SO excited you finally have internet and a blog!!! Catelyn is so beautfiul! I'm glad things are going well! Love you!

Susie said...

i am SO glad you joined the rest of us!!! welcome to the blog world! catelyn is just beautiful! she looks like will to me! i was just on sarah's yesterday and saw her pretty picture! congratualtions! i am so glad to hear that things are going well and that you are enjoying being a mommy! so happy for you! cant wait to see more pictures!

Kelly said...

So glad that you guys have joined the blogging club! She is beautiful! It's so sad that we live in the same city and never see each other...we need to get together soon so we can meet Catelyn!

The Cate Family... said...

Isn't blogging so fun! I love your page, and cannot wait for it to fill up. Did you figure out how to get the growth chart to track Catelyn's age? Let me know if you did...ours is doing the same thing

Leslie Harwell said...

Catelyn is so cute! I love your blog. The picture with Catelyn and her sweet cousins is precious! Love yall, Leslie

Ashley said...

We want more pictures!!! Your slacking Deb! hehe!!