Wednesday, July 11, 2007

Only 7 weeks old, yet so loved!

Over the past week, we've had so much fun with different visitors. Nannie and Aunt Carolyn (Will's grandmother & great aunt) came to see us and spent some time with Catelyn. It was fun getting to catch up and watch them with her. Also, this past Sunday, we were able to have some lunch and hang out with Pops, Momma Jack and Aunt Rudy (Will's dad, mom and sister). Then yesterday Mamaw (my mom) came to watch Catelyn so I could go to my post pregnancy appointment- where I've been officially cleared- Yea! I love that we live so close to family, and that Catelyn is getting to spend so much time with all the people that love her. It's such a blessing!


(Great) Nannie and Great, great Aunt Carolyn


(Great) Pawpaw


Pops


Aunt Rudy


Catelyn- So happy that everyone came to see her!



5 comments:

Rachel @ Moments With My Miracles said...

Catelyn is such a good mixture of you and Will! I can totally see both of y'all in her. Isn't that the coolest! Glad your post pardem appointment went well!

The Burgess Family said...

I agree with Rachel. She has been looking like Will, but in that last picture she looks so much like your baby pictures. Cute!!

The Cate Family... said...

Yeah...Catelyn is a little mini-me of Will, especially in the picture of her smiling so big! she is so sweet. Lovin your blog! I sent you pics of our trip just now, hope ya like.

Ashlei said...

It's so fun to read your blog! Catelyn is adorable and I love the name!!

dixiems said...

Blessings, Blessings, Blessings!
We are so happy to have Catelyn Marie in the fold of the family tree (Lawler/Cate &(Dismukes/Thomas)) and so very happy for you, Will and Deborah I will enjoy keeping up with family through the blog. Hopefully, there will be a picture of you all in Texas posted one day. Love you all dearly. GGAunt Carolyn Carter