Wednesday, July 25, 2007

Two Month Check-Up


Well...we made it through the dreaded first shots! Catelyn was such a trooper, and I was so proud of our sweet girl. She is growing like crazy! She weighed in at 10 lbs 2 oz, and is 23 inches long. As far as percentiles go, she is 45% for weight and 75% for height. She's definitely a Lawler- built tall, lean and narrow. As for me, I was also proud of myself for getting through the shots without tears. We had to wait a little while before the doctor
came in, and I could hear other babies getting their shots. I just about made a bee line for the door, but fortunately- we got through it! :) Here's some more pictures, just for kicks and giggles!!

Bathtime!
Ready for Bed!

Takin' a Nap!

Such a pretty little girl!!!
Close Up!

Sweet Pic!

10 comments:

Carolynn said...

Hey Deb! Love the new pictures. Callahan has the same dress as Catelyn's close up picture. It's just pink. We'll have to take a picture of them together! I totally know what you means about the shots! I do have to admit I did shed some tears. I'm such a sap!

Unknown said...

Hey D'bore-a! Thanks for keeping the updates going. I love seeing pictures of Catelyn and of her room. The bedding you made in unbelievable. Wish you were around to teach me!

Susie said...

she is such a beautiful little girl! loved seeing the new pictures! glad you made it through the first shots! it's a milestone!

Rachel @ Moments With My Miracles said...

Oh, she is so cute! I teared up when EK got her shots! I am not looking foward to the next ones...it's so pitiful!

Maggie Pelton said...

So fun to read your last few posts! Catelyn is adorable!!! I'm so glad you both did well with the shots. It's never fun.

The Cate Family... said...

I'm lovin the pictures!! Catelyn gets cuter and cuter by the day!! I cannot wait to see you guys again. Lets talk soon by phone!

Haley said...

yea! you have a blog, I found you through susie. Your baby girl is beautiful just like her mama! I am so glad I get to keep up with you now.
Haley (Davis) Lively

Anonymous said...

Hi Deborah! Auntie Anita gave me the link to your siser's site and I followed that one over here to see your precious one, and she is! Catelyn is thrilled to see someone else with her name! Not too many spell it like that. Just us Cate girls! ;-) I really enjoyed my visit!

Rachel @ Moments With My Miracles said...

time for a new post:)

Susie said...

ready for a post on that little beauty!