Monday, December 29, 2008

Happy Holidays!


This year for Christmas, my whole family got together, and it was so much fun!! It was great seeing the kids play / fight together (I must admit that my child was the instigator in most cases). It was also great getting to spend time with my brother and his wife Julian. They live in NC, so I don't get to see them nearly as much as I'd like too. After being in Tuscaloosa for a couple days, we headed to Montevallo to spend Christmas with the Lawler's. We had a shrimp boil and oyster fry, and it was YUMMY!!! The only down side to my entire Christmas was that I lost my camera. I bummed these pictures off of my sister in laws blog (thanks Juls!). I'm seriously hoping I find it soon, but so far- no luck! :( Anyways, I hope everyone had a great holiday and I wish you all a very happy New Year!!

4 comments:

Susan said...

I can't believe how Catelyn and her cousins are all so close in age! The piano picture is super cute!

The Cate Family... said...

Soooo sorry about your camera! Never give up trying...I have faith that it will turn up.snif snif. Had fun seeing you guys!

Leslie Harwell said...

Shrimp boil - I am super jeolous!! I agree the piano pic is precious.

Susie said...

love all the post and LOVE your bangs!!! they look so great on you! i wish i could pull it off.