Friday, December 19, 2008

Pretty Lights!!


Tonight, Will and I took Catelyn to ZooLight Safari at the Birmingham Zoo. We had such a good time. Suprisingly, it was perfect weather too. Yes...it's been a little warm for my taste to be so far along in December, but there was a nice breeze and made for very enjoyable weather to walk around in. I don't think we would have had nearly as good of a time had it been super cold- especially considering I'm one of the coldest natured people. Anyways, the lights were everywhere, and it was so pretty. It was a perfect family thing to do and I'm so glad we went. :)

Will and I taking a "lovely" self photo.

Catelyn and I taking a picture by the glacier.

Will and Catelyn overlooking the pond of swans.

1 comment:

Leslie Harwell said...

Will, love that face. :)