Friday, December 5, 2008

18 Months Old


Our little girl is 18 months old! The time has gone so fast. I took her in for her check up the other day, and her stats are as follows:

Height: 32 1/2 inches (75%)
Weight: 20.11 lbs (yea!! We finally broke 20 lbs) (10%)

She is so much fun right now, but she is also IN TO EVERYTHING!!! You take your eyes off of her for two seconds, and she'll come running around the corner with the toothbrush you use to clean toilets and shower mildew- in her mouth. Yes...this happened last week and I screamed and ran to try and disinfect her mouth. Gross!! There are so many more of these stories I could share.

Anyways, I've been doing some sewing for the holidays, and thought I would post some of my projects. I just love the holidays!!!

Thanksgiving Dress

Christmas Tree Outfit- I still have to finish the pants. I better get on it! :)

Smocked Candy Cane Christmas Dress

I made stockings for my mom. Instead of having 11 stocking on her mantel, I made a stocking for each family instead. She was happy about them, and that of course made it worthwhile to make them.

8 comments:

Rachel @ Moments With My Miracles said...

Happy 18 months Catelyn!!! Deb, you are so talented! When I have some energy and time, I want to come over and have a sewing date! I love love love the smocked candy cane dress! So cute!

Jason and Laura Brantley said...

i still love the candy cane dress...i will have to do that plate next year for kate!

Maggie Pelton said...

You are so talented!!! I love all of tour sewing. Did you get an embroidery machine??

Leslie Harwell said...

Yeah Catelyn, 20 pounds!!!! I love the candy cane dress as well. Awesome job on all of it.

Jennie said...

Wow Deb! Can I come to Birmingham for some sewing lessons???

Susan said...

Look at all your sewing projects! I love the Christmas tree applique dress!!

Susie said...

i am so impressed as usual deb! it really makes me wish i would have kept on sewing for Madeline. Not that it's too late, but with #3 on the way...the chances are slim. i was wondering when you sew?

Ashley said...

happy 18 months Catelyn- I can't believe how big she's getting! Love the tree dress... super cute! we missed y'all tonight at the party