Sunday, December 14, 2008

Our Tree

I wished I had gotten some pictures while decorating our tree, because Catelyn was so cute and so helpful. I got out the box that held our ornaments, and one by one, Catelyn would bring them to me to put on the tree. We added a couple of new ornaments this year. One for the family, one that is specifically for Catelyn, and then a few that I made. Nothing gets you in to the Christmas spirit in September like making Christmas ornaments. Ha!! Anyways, the ornament I got for Catelyn this year is a cow, because she is SOOO in to cows. Even when she sees people, she usually ends with a greeting of "bye, bye cow!" She got so excited when I hung her cow up on the tree.


Our family ornament

Catelyn's cow

Salt dough ornament I made to commemerate all the sewing stuff I've learned this year. :)

Our pretty tree all decorated.

1 comment:

Jason and Laura Brantley said...

1. cately looks adorable in that first picture.
2. love the family christmas ornament...where did you get it?
3. you stink! you are so crafty...LOVE the dough ornament...I need one of those!